We want to enable teams to gather their project documentation from their source-control management (SCM) systems.
We will install a webhook to their SCM which will automatically update your project documentation.
- Only one active connection allowed
- Hide passwords and tokens in logs
- Encrypt passwords and tokens before dispatching commands
- Bitbucket Server doesn’t try to connect to the webhook so we don’t have a connection until someone pushes. Can we trigger the webhook programmatically?
- Where do we store the credentials? In our regular ES-domain or somewhere else?
- How to encrypt and decrypt passwords/tokens properly?
- When Dolly provides credentials for her Bitbucket server
- Then Dolly should be able to connect several projects using those credentials